"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Thursday, November 12, 2009

November's FLAVOR OF THE MONTH.....

I have always been drawn in by the Citrine, and in my research for beautiful pieces for this post I found the reason why. Most Citrine's are heat treated AMETHYST'S!!!!!! My Ah ha moment :)





The Citrine is the stone of success, the rich yellow tones are the color of logic and intellect. A large amount of the worlds Citrine's come from Brazil....so I expect some fab Citrine pieces when my husband returns from his annual trip to Brazil (thanks honey!)

Citrine's are believed to help the heart and kidneys.

They promote creativity, comfort and energy. A Citrine in your pocket can bring you the right energy to keep your riches, positivity to those exploring new adventures and luck to those looking for change.

Hope you enjoy

~ The Jewelry Diva

No comments: