"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes Glitz

Last night the Beverly Hilton hosted the 2010 Golden Globe Awards, so I put the little ones to bed and poured a glass of wine to watch the jewels that walked the red carpet.

Most people would end with their favorites but I am too excited about my two favorite looks for the night.


The undeniably gorgeous HALLE BARRY wore Kaufman Franco and I just loved her sterling silver and pava diamond chainlink bracelet by Irit Design and earrings by Kimberly McDonald.


And the classic and breathtaking JULIA ROBERTS wore a vintage Yves Saint Laurent and what I thought was THE most AMAZING necklace by Van Cleef & Arpels!!!! Can a sista' get one please!!!!! Those were my two favs for the night but there were plenty of bling that hit the red carpet and once again it was all about the one shoulder frocks and the earring. For a jewelry buff, it doesn't make it as much fun but I love jewelry regardless.


Kate Hudson looked great in a white Marchesa gown. And her pearl and diamonds tassel style earrings and bracelet by Stephen Russell. Something a little different then the chandelier earring.


Loving Penelope Cruz in Giorgio Armani and the fact that she was dripping in 69 carats of Chopard diamonds.


Drew Barrymore looked as classy as usual, loved the Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings and moonstone ring. (really the only ring that stood out to me).


I can't find a better word to describe Julianne Moore's Bulgari two toned emerald earrings, then YUMMY!!!!!


So maybe I have a third favorite of the night, Courtney Cox in these TO DIE FOR smoky topaz and diamond baubles. (that of course she borrowed from my collection...I can dream can't I?)
~ The Jewelry Diva

No comments: