"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Monday, February 8, 2010

WHO DAT Bling!

Congratulations goes out to the New Orleans SAINTS for winning the Super Bowl. My house was split for the win, my husband and son for the Colts and my 2yr old daughter and I were dolled up in our black and gold!!

I was happy to see the spirit back in the city as they celebrated this well deserved win. And of course I couldn't help but start looking for Fleur de lis jewelry and I came across some fabulous pieces and saw that many stores or sites were SOLD OUT, hmmm I wonder why?


So don't be surprised if this classic look will make it on the trend scene this year. I also came across a local Louisiana jeweler that has a collection dedicated to just that. (Anne Dale collection).





~ The Jewelry Diva

No comments: