"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mommies need jewels too!

Ever since I became a mom I have been on a quests to find the perfect Mothers jewelry. I am sure that all of us at one point or another have presented our mothers with the "mothers ring"....yeah! When my son was born I made it very clear to my husband that I DO NOT want a mothers ring like that!!!!


Now I am on my second child and I am really looking for something that I can wear with pride that represents both my beautiful children. So I thought that I would share some great ideas I have some across. I hope you enjoy!




This is a fashion forward charm necklace, the charms can be adjusted throughout the length of the chain. A popular look first seen on Heidi Klum on The Oprah show. (blissliving)






These are also great mom necklaces from Julian and Co. They have sterling silver necklaces like the nursing necklace with your child's name and date of birth or the birth necklace that will memorialize your little ones hand and feet prints along with name and birth date. And they even tribute the godmother, how special!


Stella and Luna have a fun alternative to the mothers birthstone ring. This stackable rings look great if you have one child or five.

And of course you can never go wrong with Tiffany & Co. they have a beautiful collection of Tiffany Metro rings that come in 18 white/yellow gold and a wide selection of gem stones. They cute 2mm bands can be worn as a single band or pile them high to represent your children, grandchildren or even add your spouse (I love stacking rings so the more the merrier).


These are a few ideas but I am still on a quest for MY perfect mothers piece of jewelry. Like a lot of my pieces now I think that I'll end up customizing a ring or pendant. I will keep you posted on my progress. If you're looking to make that perfect mothers piece feel free to contact me with any questions or for design assistance. naleli.askew@quinsultants.com


No comments: