"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"The moon in your eye"

I had the great pleasure of celebrating my birthday with friends and family this past weekend. It was fantastic, Friday we donned our diamonds and sipped champagne. On Saturday my ladies and I spend the afternoon pampering ourselves and ended the evening with some jewelry shopping. And to top the weekend I hosted my second annual Big Hat brunch with friends, it truly was a fabulous weekend.

I wanted to share this gorgeous piece that I was given as a gift to add to my collection. It is just simply breathtaking. Don't hate me :) Its Swarovski's new Lunar pendant.

If you haven't taken a look at Swarovski's collection recently you'll definitely need to take a moment or two or three to check out the website or your nearest store (DRZ Jewelers in WDC). The have some amazing, affordable pieces for the diamondista on a budget.




No comments: