"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August's FLAVOR of the MONTH

There are so many talented jewelry designers out there and you can find many of them on Etsy.  Last weekend I was working on a guest blog post for a friend over at CWBD (check her out) and while doing my peridot research I came across some fabulous finds.  So I thought I would share with you some fun pieces in honor of August's birthstone ~ Peridot.
Faceted PERIDOT and CITRINE Drop NECKLACE @ Michouny on Etsy
Peridot Green Knitted wire chain and mosaic pendant @ Hypho on Etsy



A Gold leaf peridot necklace @ YasminJewellery on Etsy



14k And Peridot Stacking Ring or Solitaire @ Onegarnetgirl on Etsy 



Gold Teardrop Glitter Earrings with Green Peridot Briolette @ CelesteLaurenDesigns on Etsy
  


Peridot and Rutil Quartz chandelier earrings 24k Gold @ ZulaJewels on Etsy

I hope you enjoy!  Happy Birthday to all the August birthday's.


No comments: