"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Emmy 2010 Bold and Bright Standouts

This years Prime time Emmys aired last Sunday and I had a front row seat in my living room!  Like some of the more recent award shows only a few pieces really stood out to me.  Bright colored gems made a sea of black and navy dresses pop on the red carpet.

Love this picture (still in that honeymoon stage) Eva Longoria Parker graced the red carpet in these amazing red chandelier earrings.

Trying to multi-task (in true mommy style) while I was watching the Emmys I missed Heidi Klum on the red carpet but read everyone twitting about her black micro mini number so of course I had to pull her up online and all I have to say is "Go head momma" (from one mom to another).  She really can do no wrong in my eyes and I love how she rocked that dress with an AMAZING Lorraine Schwartz necklace.


Another top jewelry pick of the evening was Julia Louise-Dreyfuss' beautiful jade green and diamond earring and matching bracelet set.  This big bold color gave me a reason to ignore her "sleepy" black number.

Kim Kardashian rocked this white Grecian dress with a "TO DIE FOR" white and yellow diamond, platinum cuff bracelet by none other then Lorraine Schwartz.

I would love to hear who your Emmy jewel favorites were.

*Photo credits Justjared.buzznet.com


1 comment:

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

The Bracelet on Kim Kardashian is just awesome... ~Stopping by from SITS