"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Finds ~Sottero and Midgley Collection

Every month I get a plethora of wedding magazines and I brew my coffee or pop a bottle of wine (depending on the time of the day that I can take a moment to myself) and just flip through the pages.  Loving the articles and loving the gowns, jewels and trends even more.  So I thought that I would share some of my favorite finds, especially as my wedding business is growing.  This weeks favorite find is an AMAZING wedding gown that I came across and thougth that if I did it over again (with my hubby of course) this would be "THE ONE"




I love this Sottero and Midgley "Starla" beaded bling embellishments and bigger then life tulle skirt.  Check here to find this gown in your local boutique.


No comments: