"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

National Proposal Day

 


Did you know that today is National Proposal Day?  Tailored.com did a proposal survey with some interesting results.  How does your story compare?
26% said "WOW! This ring is stunning"
6% said "EEEK!  I don't know if I like this ring"
9% said “I wish I had gotten a manicure! I can’t take a pic of a ring with these nails!”

27% of brides-to-be were dating their significant other 3-5 years before getting engaged
22% percent were dating 1-2 years before getting engaged

45% said the fiance asked permission from both parents
34% said he did NOT ask their dad or their mom

65% said they are absolutely positive they are marrying their soul mate
82% said this is their first time being engaged
5% have been proposed to before but said "NO"
50% of brides would give their men a 10 on how he proposed

I think that guys need to pay very close attention to the percentages regarding ring, at least 68% of women had some type of hesitation or dislike about the ring he proposed with. 

Your jewelry concierge is the perfect solution to solving that problem.  As your personal jewelry consultant we are committed to providing you the utmost service, personal attention and undeniable value, to enhance your jewelry buying experience.  Contact us today and we will make sure she says "I 100% love my ring!"



No comments: