"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Friday, March 4, 2011

Oscar Bling

wwSo I missed the Oscars this year....but for good reason, I was celebrating my last moments in South Africa.  What a wonderfully amazing trip but that's for another post :)  I have managed to catch up (better late then never) on all the hits and misses and of course what I really care about, the jewels that walked the red carpet.  Some of my favorites of course were......



The glowing Natalie Portman in Tiffany jewelry.  Gwyneth Paltrow added some color to her metallic Calvin Klein with earrings, ring and broach from Louis Vuitton.  And the lovely Reese Witherspoon adorned diamonds and emeralds by the legendary Neil Lane.


Emeralds played their own award winner appearances on this years Oscar red carpet.  Amy Adams (although not my favorite dressed on the carpet) glittered in a Cartier diamond and emerald lariat necklace, bracelet and diamond earrings worth more then $1 million.  I was so happy to see Celine Dion in a breathtaking Bulgari diamond and emerald necklace (just YUMMY). 

And I think that the newly defined Jennifer Hudson and the always HAUTE Halle Berry just sizzled on the red carpet.  They are my definite picks for BEST DRESSED!


 How better then to make a statement with Neil Lane and this beautiful white and yellow diamond ring.    And her QC Best Dressed counterpart double cuffed it with diamond bracelets and ring from none other then Neil Lane also.

And best dressed couple goes to Matthew McConaughey and girlfriend Camila Alves, who accented a classic black dress with Lorraine Schwartz pearl earrings.


I would love to hear your favorite red carpet "bejeweled winners" were.

*Photo credits from Getty Images




No comments: