"A good diamond however small, is a possession to be prized for generations." - Harry Winston

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Craziest Wedding Proposals


In my line of business (jewelry concierge) I am asked all the time what are some of the craziest proposal stories. And I can't say that I've worked on "crazy" proposals, unique, different and individual is what I would call them. Proposals don't have to be wild and crazy, that can sometimes lead to disaster, all though memorable.  The most important thing is that they are thought felt and unique to your relationship.  MSN has listed some of the "Craziest Marriage Proposals of 2011".  Let me know what you think.....


1 comment:

John Smith said...

you have a good post..thanks for share with us..

You can get more information about Wholesale Jewelry by visiting Anniversary Wedding Bands